We’re a small, creative team with a passion for technology, education, music, audiobooks and podcasts.
We’ve built and exited companies at scale before and we’re bringing that experience to the world of audio entertainment and learning for children. As a small start-up we don’t revel in office politics and endless meetings giving you more time to get on with the more fun part of the job.
We all love what we do. We are based in London (Angel), but currently with 100% remote working due to COVID-19. In normal times flexible working hours and/or remote working are standard. Many of the team are parents and we truly understand that life and work need to work together.
If you believe you'd be a valuable contribution to our team and don't see a matching role listed below you can always reach out to us at email@example.com.
No recruiters please :)
CURRENT ROLES (Updated July 2020)
Front End Web Developer (Shopify/Node.js/React)
£40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on Experience)
We're looking for a talented, methodical and versatile Shopify full stack developer with experience and passion for solving tough problems with scalable high-performance code.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating and managing multiple Shopify Plus stores
- Implementation of third-party Shopify apps
- Hooking up to internal and external APIs
- Optimising code and page load times for fast and fluid UX
- Write structured, organised and reusable code with version control
- Work and collaborate with other product, creative, marketing and development team members and stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience
- Shopify API experience
- Experience with building and managing Shopify Plus stores on high-volume ecommerce sites
- Knowledge in data migration and synchronisation between Shopify instances
- Experience of systems integration & ecommerce integration with third parties (Marketing, Logistics, APIs, Subscription)
- Experience with React (or Angular/Vue) frameworks desirable
- Web security considerations and best practices
- Pride in creating efficient, optimised, well-tested, quality code
- Exposure to Agile delivery and development methodologies
- Experience with Git, Version Control and Deployment environments
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 /year
- Remote and flexible working
- Tax efficient EMI share options