Yoto's Referral Scheme is Changing
Yoto's referral scheme is changing. You may have used it to introduce your friends and family to Yoto, or maybe you yourself bought your first Yoto Player with a friend's referral code!
We love our referral scheme and are always thrilled to see our customers sharing the love. But it's been clear for a little while that there's work to be done to make it even better.
So, in early March, we'll be moving to a brand new referral scheme!
Tell me more!
The new scheme will…
- Give you new ways to earn Yoto store credit by referring friends, following us on social media and making new purchases
- Make it simpler to review and use your rewards
- Give you new ways to use your rewards
So what’s happened next?
- We will deactivate your current referral code (that’s your FRIEND-XXXXX code) next Tuesday, 23rd February. After that date, you won't be able to refer friends until the new programme is live (don’t panic, it’s just for a few days!)
- Our new programme will be live from March 2nd and details of how it works will be shared with you soon
- If you have ever purchased from yotoplay.com or if you have a Yoto Account, you will automatically be enrolled in our new programme
- You will only be able to access your current reward codes (your THANKS-XXXX codes) via our refer a friend page until March 2nd. After that, we will move your codes to our new platform. Don't worry - you won't lose them! But it may take a couple of days for them to appear in your account. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Wait, do I have to do anything then?
No! You're busy enough. All we ask is that you're patient with us - it may take just a little time to make things perfect. We'll keep you up to date with the latest developments, and will be working hard to make this transition as smooth as possible. We're very excited to have this new programme up and running!
We're very excited to have the new scheme up and running, and will write and share some FAQs when everything is set up. But if you've got any pressing questions in the meantime, then feel free to write to us at email@example.com